Why Powerflush your Heating System?
- Clears your heating system of sludge pro-longing its life
- More efficient causing your heating bills to drop significantly
- Helps prevent breakdowns of your heating system
- Makes your heating system eligible to be covered by insurance companies such as Corgi, Homeserve and British Gas
What can happen if you do not Powerflush your Heating System?
- May result in buying a new boiler
- May have to re-pipe your heating system
These can be costly.
Is there a cheaper way?
NO, not to remove the sludge, however, once your Heating System has been Powerflushed, we recommend installing a Magna Clean.
What is a Magna Clean and How will it benefit you?
The Magna Clean filter is a high efficiency magnetic filter which removes virtually 100% of circulating sludge. This comes from iron oxide deposits in your central heating system and removing these can help keep your system operating at its best. Even a small amount of sludge in your heating system can dramatically decrease its efficiency, causing cold spots in your radiators and reduce the lifespan of your boiler.